The Elite Tilt Semi-Recliner is our full-featured chair that provides exceptional comfort and re-positioning. Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 38° of adjustable seat tilt and up to 15° of adjustable back recline, the Elite Tilt Semi-Recliner allows for proper positioning and re-positioning throughout the day. Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain patient’s line of vision while tilted improving socialization and quality of life.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Elite Tilt Semi-Recliner is ideal for:
- Improved posture and alignment, respiratory function, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and safe patient handling.
- Accommodating hyper-extension.
Recommended use with patients:
- In-home care or facility use for individuals requiring moderate to advanced levels of care.
- With severe agitation and involuntary movement such as Huntington’s Chorea with the addition of our HSP package.
Medicare HCPCS Code E1161*
Medicare HCPCS Code E2231* available with Solid Seat Pan option to pair with seat cushions.
Configure Your Chair & Request a Quote
*Medicare HCPCS codes supplied are for reference only and do not ensure coverage or payment. The HCPCS provided are based on our interpretation of the code definitions. HCPCS codes are not intended to be, nor should be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to the Medicare Program and should consult an attorney or another advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.