The Synthesis Tilt Recliner builds upon Broda’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design. New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow.
New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support. Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis Tilt Recliner is ideal for:
- Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and safe patient handling.
- Accommodating hyperextension.
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair.
- Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints.
Care Enhancement Options Available:
- Additional Positioning Padding (APP) package for more Comfort and Versatility.
- Huntington’s Specialty Padding (HSP) package for Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movements.
- Acute Care Chair (ACC) Padding package for recovery in hospitals and clinics.
- Synthesis Transport Chair for Comfortable and Safe patient transportation between facilities.