Since 1981, BRODA has been providing chairs for long term care. Our chairs help to improve quality of life as well as help to ease the burden on caregivers.
Comfort, pressure redistribution, stability, and durability make BRODA chairs one of the most cost-effective seating alternatives for nursing facilities.
BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
If you are aiming to:
• Provide comfort and pressure redistribution
• Reduce staff injuries created by transferring or repositioning residents. See Safe Patient Handling
• Reduce the need for restraints; Initiate or reinforce a No-Fall program within your facility
• Accommodate agitation, involuntary movement or difficult seating cases
• Provide mobility for active residents
• Reduce maintenance and replacement costs of chairs
BRODA chairs can help you with these goals.
We offer a variety of seating from:
• Mobility chairs for active users
• Multi-Positioning for higher levels of care
• Shower Commode Chairs
• Bariatric Seating
• Glider Chairs for Agitation/Dementia